Links I Love: Let’s face it-when someone writes something and you say to yourself, “Dang, they read my mind” or “I wish I wrote that” or “I wish I had been there!” –you know you’re dialed in to the right bloggers and websites. Such is the case for my links I love this week:
- Jo Lynne Shane’s book list of 20 Summer Beach Reads. Now I don’t need to blog a summer reading list! Jo Lynn even asked her readers which books should make this list. Awesomesauce!
- All Things Fadra’s Refocusing post. If this is what taking some time off and going into the woods produces, then girl, you best be doing this more often! Sums up pretty much how I’ve been feeling lately about technology and the siren song of getting too caught up in the blog numbers.
- You will be glad you read The Disease of Being Busy. In this fast-paced, technology-driven, overprogrammed society we live in, being busy can be the bane of our existence. I’d be shocked if this post didn’t resonate with you. Kind of goes hand in hand with Fadra’s post on Refocusing.
- If only I could have joined Patty and her friends for this EPIC meal at Victoria and Albert’s. Number one-I’m sure I would have laughed my fanny off. And 2–just look at the food! Well done, Patty (as usual)!
- Finally, my friend Darcie who pours her heart into everything she writes. Her Open Letter to My Daughter is especially poignant as she awaited the arrival of her precious granddaughter. Thank goodness for waterproof mascara!
Well, there you have it…just my take on some of the best reads I stumbled on for the week. Got any to share with me? I’m always on the lookout!